Other Important Dates
- Appointments are renewed annually.
- Invoices will no longer be displayed on the NIPR website after 4:00 PM CDT December 31, 2019.
- All producer and agencies with active appointments in PDB, as of October 26, 2019, will be included on the appointment renewal invoices for companies that have active licenses in Oklahoma.
- All appointments will be canceled if the invoice is not paid by December 31st, 2019.
- Appointment renewal fees will be due by 4 P.M. central time December 31st, 2019 for all insurance producers listed on the invoice.
- Termination notices for individual appointments that you do not wish to renew must be received by NIPR no later than October 25th, 2019 to allow sufficient time for processing and posting to PDB before the renewal billings are created.
NIPR Processing Fees
NIPR Renewal processing fee will equal one percent of the total state fee charged with a minimum of $5 and maximum of $1000.
License Classes / Lines of Authority
Insurance Producer, Limited Lines Insurance Producer, Title, Motor Service Club, Managing General Agent
- Appointments Updated to Show Renewed on PDB: Yes
- Appointment & Terminations Turned Off: No
- PDB Alerts Turned Off: No
- Appointments will update to show renewed on PDB:
- Electronic processing through NIPR is mandatory and continuation invoices cannot be paid directly to the Department of Insurance.
- Companies will not be allowed to terminate any appointments on the list, once the invoice and list has been generated and made available.
- Electronic payment options chosen through NIPR will immediately reflect the invoices as paid and NIPR will forward payment and renewal transactions to the state within 24 hours of that payment.
- Appointment Renewal and NIPR processing fees are non-refundable.
- On November 25th, 2019, the NIPR website will display the invoice and a list of appointments due for renewal.
- Companies will not be allowed to terminate or cross-off any names from the invoice.
- Appointments will not be renewed if payment is less than invoice total.
- There is no "black-out" period for Oklahoma appointments and appointment terminations. Carriers can continue to submit changes throughout the renewal period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
Examinations are valid for 2 years from the date passed.
Effective May 1, 2018 Oklahoma's examination vendor is Prometric. Information regarding scheduling your exam can be found on our website licensing.oid.ok.gov under the EXAMS link.
Surrender request forms are found on our webpage. Click here to be redirected