Attachment Warehouse is a tool, used by all states, that electronically receives, stores and shares with regulators, licensing related documents submitted to report an action or in response to a "Yes" on a uniform background question.
Background Questions Supporting Documents
Use Background Questions Supporting Documents (BQSD) if you have answered "yes" to any of the uniform background questions on a pending uniform application/renewal and need to attach supporting documentation.
Things you can do with BQSD:
- View previously entered document file(s) for any application type/background question.
- Associate a document file to a different application type/background question.
- Add a new document file to an application type/background question.
Reporting of Actions
Use Reporting of Actions (ROA) if you need to report a final administrative, criminal or civil action to the state(s) in which an active license is held.
Things you can do with ROA:
- Create a new reporting of action with files already in the warehouse.
- Add a new Reporting of Action and upload new document file(s).
- Add a new document file to a previously entered reporting of action.
- Associate a file already in the Attachment Warehouse to a reporting of action.
All additional documentation (work authorizations, affiliations, bonds, supplemental forms, etc.) related to a pending application must be forwarded to the state insurance department directly.