Request a Producer Database Report
Your PDB report contains data supplied by insurance departments in all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Individuals are entitled to one (1) free copy of the report within a 12 month period.
Why Wait 3-5 Days to Receive a Report? Get the Free NIPR Mobile App
Did you know that by downloading NIPR's FREE Mobile App you could have your most up-to-date licensing information at your fingertips? Powered by NIPR's Producer Database, the NIPR mobile app allows insurance professionals to access their information on a mobile device, making compliance faster and more convenient. The mobile app is a great monitoring tool to help busy insurance professionals meet their regulatory compliance responsibilities by giving them the opportunity to access their licensing and appointment information 24/7 and manage the life cycle of licenses with license renewal notifications.
Producer Database Report Request Attestation
By completing and submitting this form you attest to the following:
- You agree that you are requesting your Producer Database Report (PDB), for personal and non-commercial use only. The information contained in the PDB report is subject to the terms of the United States Fair Credit Reporting Act. Any attempt to obtain information other than your personal license information may be in violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and you may be subject to penalties thereunder.
- You agree that you are requesting your personal PDB report information for one of the reasons listed below:
- You have not requested a free copy of this report within the last 12 months;
- Within the past 60 days
- You were notified of an adverse action taken based on information contained within the NIPR database;
- Your file is inaccurate due to fraud;
- You are unemployed;
- Or you're receiving public assistance.
Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, NIPR and its affiliates are not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the information contained in the PDB report. All information is furnished to NIPR by third parties, and the truth, accuracy, currency, and completeness thereof is necessarily dependent thereon.
NIPR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM FOR ANY LOSS, COST, OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT SUFFERED BY YOU DUE TO THE PRESENCE OR OMISSION OF DATA IN THIS REPORT.
The information contained in the PDB is subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Only entities with a "permissible purpose" will be allowed to access this information. Primary users of the PDB are entities involved in the business of insurance. The primary purpose of the PDB is to facilitate the ability to track pertinent information regarding licensed producers.FCRA User Notice Your Rights Under the FCRA FCRA Dispute Form