2019 Appointment Renewals Announcement
Other Important Dates
- Termination notices for individual appointments that you do not wish to renew must be received by NIPR no later than February 2020 to allow sufficient time for processing and posting to PDB before the renewal billings are created.
- On March 2020 the NIPR website will display the invoice and a list of appointments due for renewal.
- Appointment renewal fees will be due by 4:00 PM central time April 2020 for all insurance producers listed on the invoice.
- Invoices will no longer be displayed on the NIPR website after 4:00 PM central time April 2020.
- All appointments will be canceled if the invoice is not paid by 4:00 PM central time April 2020.
NIPR Processing Fees
NIPR Renewal processing fee will equal one percent of the total state fee charged with a minimum of $5 and maximum of $1000.
No late fees, no grace period, no late renewals.
License Classes / Lines of Authority
- Effective Dates Honored When Processing is Turned On: N/A
- PDB Alerts Turned Off: No
- Appointments Updated to Show Renewed on PDB: Yes
- Electronic processing through NIPR is mandatory and continuation invoices cannot be paid directly to the Department of Insurance.
- Companies will not be allowed to terminate any appointments on the list, once the invoice and list has been generated and made available.
Companies will not be allowed to terminate or cross-off any names from the invoice.
- Electronic payment options chosen through NIPR will immediately reflect the invoices as paid and NIPR will forward payment and renewal transactions to the state within 24 hours of that payment.
- Appointment Renewal and NIPR processing fees are non-refundable.
- Current lists of appointments are available on the North Dakota website: www.nd.gov/ndins.
- Appointments will not be renewed if payment is less than invoice total.