- Fee: $0.00
- Fee: $0.00
- Submit DHS contact change request (no resident state license on PDB)
- Submit Email Changes
- Submit Phone number Changes
- Submit change to state code of business address
- Submit change to state code of mailing address
- Submit change to state code of residence address (Non-Resident Licensees)
- Submit change to state code of business address (Non-Resident Licensees)
- Submit change to state code of mailing address (Non-Resident Licensees)
- Submit change to state code of residence address (Resident Licensees)
- Track counties
P.O. Boxes are not permitted in the applicant’s residence or business address fields.
Applicant’s North Dakota license must be in active status on PDB.
Individual applicants will not be allowed to change the state code of their residence address for their resident license record.
Applicants will be allowed to change the state code of their business and/or mailing addresses for their resident license record.
For resident North Dakota licensee, applicant must maintain a residence and/or business address in North Dakota
For non-resident North Dakota licensee, applicant’s residence or business address must not be in the state of North Dakota. Applicant cannot have both addresses be in North Dakota.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
Questions or inquiries, email email@example.com
- Request a letter of clearance from the North Dakota Insurance Department by submitting a written request by email, fax or regular mail. The form for this purpose can be found here. If a producer wants to cancel his or her North Dakota resident license, the Department needs a current mailing address to which the letter of clearance will be sent.
- If a producer wants to switch their North Dakota resident license to a non-resident license, the producer should request a non-resident license in the written request for a letter of clearance. There is no fee to switch a resident license to a non-resident license. The Department needs the agent's physical residence, physical business and preferred mailing addresses in the agent's new resident state with current telephone numbers and an email address.
Agencies may submit a request to update information by forwarding a signed and dated letter directly to the North Dakota Insurance Department Agent Licensing Division. The request must include the entity name, license number, and full name of individual/entity to be added or removed.