Other Important Dates
- Appointments are renewed annually.
- Agency appointment renewals begin June 30 , 2023.
- Invoices will no longer be displayed on the NIPR website after 4:00 PM CDT August 1, 2023.
- Louisiana appointments paid through the appointment renewal invoice will also be updated after the renewal period ends on with the effective date of 7/31/2023.
NIPR Processing Fees
NIPR Renewal processing fee will equal one percent of the total state fee charged with a minimum of $5 and maximum of $1000.
License Classes / Lines of Authority
Accident & Health or Sickness, Casualty, Life, Property, Variable Life and Variable Annuity
- Appointments Updated to Show Renewed on PDB: Yes
- Transactions Declined during down time: N/A
- PDB Alerts Turned Off: No
- Appointment & Terminations Turned Off: No
- Electronic processing through NIPR is mandatory and continuation invoices cannot be paid directly to the Department of Insurance.
- Companies will not be allowed to terminate any appointments on the list, once the invoice and list has been generated and made available.
- Electronic payment options chosen through NIPR will immediately reflect the invoices as paid and NIPR will forward payment and renewal transactions to the state within 24 hours of that payment.
- Appointment Renewal and NIPR processing fees are non-refundable.
Contact InformationMailing Address
Producer Licensing Division, Louisiana Department of Insurance
P.O. Box 94214
Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9214
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
PSI - 1-800-733-9267