Missouri / Name and Contact Change Requests / Individual & Business EntitySearch Again Apply Now
- Fee: $0.00
- Fee: $0.00
- Submit name and contact change request for any license on NIPR's Producer Database (PDB)
- Submit email Changes
- Submit phone number Changes
- Submit change to state code of residence address (resident and nonresident)
- Submit change to state code of business address (resident and nonresident)
- Submit change to state code of mailing address (resident and nonresident)
- Submit DHS contact change request (no resident state license on PDB)
- Track counties
P.O. Boxes are not permitted in the applicant’s residence or business address fields.
Applicant’s Missouri license record must be in active status on PDB.
Applicants will be allowed to change the state code of their business and/or mailing addresses for their resident license record.
Contact InformationMailing Address
Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance
P.O. Box 690
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Fax: (573) 526-3416
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
- Pearson Vue 1-866-274-4740
- One Year
Rhode Island licensees can submit primary name changes electronically through NIPR. Please access the following link: My NIPR
- MO Dept of Revenue
- (573) 522-3620
- Licensee must submit a signed statement indicating that they wish to cancel or surrender license or line of authority. Statement must include licensee name and license number.
- The statement may be e-mailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 573-526-3416.
The one-time waiver applies to military families, which is defined as active duty members, their spouses, honorably discharged veterans and their spouses, and surviving spouses of deceased service members who have not remarried. (325.015.1 RSMo). To apply for the waiver go to https://insurance.mo.gov/license-fee-waiver.php. Please note that you will have to apply on paper if you receive the waiver. The paper application may be found at https://insurance.mo.gov/industry/forms/index.php.
The one-time low-income waiver applies to any individual a) whose household adjusted gross income is below one hundred thirty percent of the federal poverty line or a higher threshold to be set by the department of commerce and insurance by rule; or (b) who is enrolled in a state or federal public assistance program including, but not limited to, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, the MO HealthNet program, or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. (325.015.1(3) RSMo). To apply for the waiver go to https://insurance.mo.gov/license-fee-waiver-li.php. Please note that you will have to apply on paper if you receive the waiver. The paper application may be found at https://insurance.mo.gov/industry/forms/index.php.