State Contact Information & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
A licensee must place their termination letter in writing to the Division of Insurance, Producer Licensing Department’s attention. In the letter, they must stipulate what they would like to have happen to their licenses. We prefer that their licenses are also included with the letters.
Send this information in writing to the attention of Duncan Kayondo, Corporate Licensing Administrator. Duncan's email address is Duncan.email@example.com
It depends whether one is moving into the state or whether one is moving out of state. A licensee would have to notify the Division of Insurance’s Producer Licensing Department in writing or may call the Department for further instructions at (617- 521-7794 and opt for line #3).
- If one is moving into MA, he/she has 90 days to make the changes without having to take the MA exams, of course they would have to terminate their old resident license first. MA verifies prior licensure via PDB.
- If one is moving out of MA, we would need that info in writing and the license would be terminated, as the licensee has now moved out of state. If the licensee becomes licensed in new state and wants to remain licensed as a non-resident in MA; he/she must notify the Producer Licensing Dept as soon as they hold a new resident license in his/her new resident state. If there was time left on their MA license which now has a status of moved from state; MA will reactivate license and change to non-resident license.
or call 800-741-9380
- Submit a signed request (including your MA license number and NPN #) over your signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include one of the following proof of name change items with your request
- A copy of your marriage license
- A copy of your driver’s license, displaying your new name
- A copy of your Divorce Decree
- Submit a signed request (including your MA license number and FEIN) over your signature to email@example.com
NIPR is currently working with Massachusetts to make access to Continuing Education (CE) transcript data available via MYNIPR.
Click here to be directed to MyNIPR application.