- Fees shown are state fees only. These fees do not include NIPR transaction fees.
- All fees are charged per application.
- Fee: $100.00
- Fee: $100.00
- Please note that license class names can vary by state.
- Applications for Other lines of authority will defer to state for approval.
- Property and Casualty with Workers' Comp
- Workers' Comp Only
- Public Adjuster
- Submit adjuster for individuals electronically.
- Submit Adjuster Designated Home State (ADHS) electronically.
- Submit reinstatements electronically.
- Print licenses electronically.
- Submit adjuster for business entities electronically. Business entities will apply through Non-Resident Licensing (NRL) rather than Non-Resident Adjuster Licensing (NRAL).
- Add lines of authority to an existing active license electronically.
- Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
- Applicant must be eighteen (18) years old or older as determined from the applicant's date of birth.
- Public Adjuster applicants must provide an active $50,000 Mississippi Surety Bond or Errors & Omissions policy to the state of Mississippi. Please send copy of Surety Bond or E&O form to Licensing@mid.ms.gov.
Adjuster Designated Home State (ADHS) Rules:
- In order for an applicant to designate a home state, the applicant must not have an active resident adjuster license on PDB (in any state).
- The designated home state selected must have an active non-resident adjuster license on the PDB.
- Applicant may select Mississippi as Adjuster Designated Home State while applying for their non-resident Mississippi license.
- If applicant responds "yes" to one of the background questions please submit supporting documents electronically via NIPR's Attachments Warehouse. The documents may also be submitted to the state via mail, email, or fax.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pearson Vue link https://home.pearsonvue.com/
- Phone: 1-888-293-4222
Changes in O/P/O/D should be submitted on the Business Entity's Letterhead, signed, scanned and submitted via email to Licensing@mid.ms.gov
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's print page and selecting the state.