State Requirements

Wyoming / Non-Resident Adjuster Licensing / Individual

Search Again Apply Now
  • Fees shown are state fees only. These fees do not include NIPR transaction fees.
  • Per application.
  • Amendment fee - $100.00

Non-Resident Adjuster

  • Fee: $150.00
  • Please note that license class names can vary by state.
  • Applications for Other lines of authority will defer to state for approval.

Non-Resident Adjuster

  • Adjuster -Casualty
  • Adjuster-Crop
  • Adjuster-Property

Applicant Can

  • Submit adjuster for individuals electronically.
  • Submit Adjuster Designated Home State (ADHS) electronically.
  • Reinstate a license electronically.
  • Add lines of authority to an existing active license electronically.
  • Print licenses electronically.

Applicant Cannot

  • Submit adjuster for business entities electronically.

Business Rules

  • Applicant must be eighteen (18) years old or older as determined from the applicant's date of birth.

  • Business and personal email address is required on application.

  • Applicant may not amend if within 90-day renewal period.

  • Applicant may not apply for an Adjuster Crop line of authority if they are applying for or actively hold an Adjuster Property line of authority.

  • Applicants applying for Adjuster Property should actively hold or apply for Adjuster Casualty simultaneously.

  • The Adjuster Designated Home State (ADHS) selected must have an active non-resident adjuster license on the PDB.

  • In order for an applicant to designate a home state, the applicant must not have an active resident adjuster license on PDB (in any state).

  • If applicant holds an active resident producer (non-adjuster) license in a state that licenses resident adjusters, they may not designate a home state. Resident adjuster license is required in that scenario.

  • Applications are considered reapplications and should be directed to the Nonresident Adjuster License (NRAL) application if they meet the following criteria:
    • Line of Authority status reason is NOT "Failure to Renew – Reinstatable" or  if they are applying within one year after expiration date and LOA status reason is not Canceled for Continuing Education-Reinstatable  or Expired.
  • Applicant may not select Wyoming as Adjuster Designated Home State.

  • The ADHS selected must be one of the states listed below.
    • Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Louisiana
    • Minnesota
    • Montana
    • North Carolina
    • Oklahoma
    • Texas
    • Utah
    • Idaho
    • Nevada
    • New Mexico
    • Washington
    • West Virginia
  • To designate the states of Florida, Indiana or Texas the applicant must hold the state specific DHS license type. Applicants may not select Wyoming as Adjuster Designated Home State.

Contact Information

Mailing Address

Wyoming Insurance Department
Attention: Licensing Division
106 East 6th Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82002
United States

Frequently Asked Questions

Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state..


  • One Year


  • Pursuant to W.S. § 26-9-207(f) the Department must be notified of an address change within (30) days of the change. Address, phone and e-mail updates must be completed online using NIPR or Sircon.
  • Address or name changes are not processed with the renewal applications.

  • Changes to the DRLP may be submitted online using Sircon.
  • Other affiliations are not accepted.

  • All updates to Partners, Officers, Directors, and Managers may be submitted by email to on company letterhead.

  • Nonresidents moving to Wyoming must establish legal residence, submit application, fees, and a letter of clearance from the prior resident state within 90 days.
  • Nonresidents moving from one state to another state must report the new resident state and contact information by submitting the Address Change Request Form by email to
  • Nonresident adjusters moving to a state that licenses adjusters must:
    • Become licensed as a resident in the new resident state
    • Report new resident state and contact information to the Department by submitting the Address Change Request Form by email to