- Fees shown are state fees only. These fees do not include NIPR transaction fees.
- Per application.
Line of Authority Combination: One single LOA
- Renewal Fee: $30.00
Line of Authority Combination: Two or more LOAs
- Renewal Fee: $50.00
- Please note that license class names can vary by state.
- Crime and Fidelity Bonds
- Crop/ Hail Adjuster
- Multi-Peril Crop
- Workers Compensation
- Submit renewals for individuals electronically.
- Late renew through NIPR's Non-Resident Renewal No Home State Application.
- Renew partial lines.
- Print license electronically.
- Submit renewals for limited lines of authority.
Applicant must not have an active resident state license on PDB in any state.
In order for an applicant to renew through the No Home State renewal application for Adjuster the residence address must not be in a state that licenses adjusters.
Applicant must provide either the Residence or Business address that is not in the application state.
In order for an applicant to renew through the No Home State renewal application for Adjuster the applicant MUST NOT has an active resident adjuster (non public adjuster) license on PDB (in any state).
All instances of phone number must be a valid 10 digit phone number.
P.O. Box or PMB (Private Mailbox) cannot be used for either residence or business address.
If applicant responds "yes" to one of the background questions please submit supporting documents electronically via NIPR's Attachments Warehouse. The documents may also be submitted to the state via mail, email, or fax.
- NIPR verifies compliance with the states CE requirement prior to allowing submission of a renewal application. You may select your resident state on the following link: Verify My CE to view your CE transcript and determine whether the state has updated your status to compliant in their system and on what date. It generally takes up to 72 hours from the compliance date for the status to be updated in our system.
All License Classes offered through No Home State (NHS) Renewals
- Starts: Ninety (90) days prior to expiration date.
- Ends: License Expiration Date
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
Examinations are valid for 2 years from the date passed.
Effective May 1, 2018 Oklahoma's examination vendor is Prometric. Information regarding scheduling your exam can be found on our website licensing.oid.ok.gov under the EXAMS link.
Surrender request forms are found on our webpage. Click here to be redirected