- Fee: $0.00
- Fee: $0.00
- Submit Contact Change Requests for any license on PDB
- Submit Home State/DHS Contact Change Requests (no resident state license on PDB)
- *Submit change to state code of Residence address for non-resident licensees
- *Submit change to state code of Business address for non-resident licensees
- *Submit change to state code of Mailing address for non-resident licensees
- Submit change to state code of Residence address for resident licensees
- Submit change to state code of Business address for resident licensees
- Submit change to state code of Mailing address for resident licensees
- Track counties
*Address must match respective resident/home state license address.
*Non-resident licensee cannot change residence address state code to non-resident state.
- To print your license, click the state on NIPR's Producer Licensing Map.
- P.O. Boxes are allowed for mailing addresses.
- P.O. boxes are not allowed for business or residence addresses.
- A non-resident licensee is allowed to submit a CCR transaction if there is no resident state license on the Producer Database (PDB).
- Individual Address:
- Resident Hawaii licensee: Applicant must maintain a residence and business address in Hawaii.
- Non-resident Hawaii licensee: Applicant’s residence and business address must not be in the state of Hawaii.
- Business Address:
- Resident Hawaii licensee: Applicant must maintain a business address in Hawaii.
- Non-resident Hawaii licensee: Applicant’s business address must not be in the state of Hawaii.
- The following physical addresses have been identified as commercial mailboxes and are not allowed to be entered on a CCR application:
- 350 Ward Ave., Suite 106
Honolulu, HI 96814
- 6140 S Gun Club Rd, STE K6
Aurora, CO 80016
- 350 Ward Ave., Suite 106
- Applicant's Hawaii license record may be in any status on PDB for a contact change request (CCR) transaction to be submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
Go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/ins/. Look under "AGENT & AGENCY LICENSES" for all applicable information for Licensing section.
Active Hawaii Resident Producer Converting to Hawaii Nonresident Producer:
- Go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/ins/producers/forms/ and submit Form AC
- Letter of Certification issued by your new home state showing that you are licensed as a Resident Producer.
- Go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/ins/producers/forms/ and submit : Form APPT
Active Hawaii Nonresident Producer Converting to Hawaii Resident Producer:
- If the National Producer Database (PDB) shows that you currently hold an active resident license in another state, a clearance letter from that state will be required.
- Successfully pass the Hawaii Insurance License Exam(s). Contact our exam administrator, Pearson Vue to register for an exam. Call toll free at 1-800-274-2608. View our Candidate Handbook at Pearson Vue's website. Exam is not required if application is received within ninety days of the cancellation of the applicant's previous resident license and if the producer was licensed in good standing.
- Obtain fingerprints. See instructions
- A complete paper application includes:
- Form HPL – Hawaii Application for Individual Insurance License. Or NAIC Uniform Application. Submit one with original signature.
- Licensing Fees. Make check payable to DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS.
- Appointments:Form APPT – Notice of New Appointment
Contacting Pearson VUE at 1-800-274-2608
Visit the Pearson VUE website
HI is not an affiliation State. The documents found at the following links must be submitted to add/delete a designated representative.
Report the changes to State of Hawaii insurance licensing branch at email@example.com
To request a Letter of Certification or a Letter of Clearance: Go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/ins/producers/forms/ and find Form LC
Go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/ins/producers/forms/ and find Form VS
To Add or Remove a Line of Authority from a Hawaii license: Go to http://cca.hawaii.gov/ins/producers/forms/ and find Form ARC