State Contact Information & FAQ
Alabama - Alert - COVID-19
Per Governor Kay Ivey’s direction to all state agencies, the Alabama Department of Insurance (ALDOI) will implement a telework policy until Monday, April 6, in order to minimize employee exposure to COVID-19. However, the ALDOI is still on duty and here to serve the citizens of the State of Alabama. Therefore, the core mission and functions of the Department will continue and our constituencies will be served.
While phone service will be limited in some divisions, you may always reach the Department by email as follows:
· For licensing renewal inquiries or questions about the producer licensing exam, email us at email@example.com or call 334-241-4126.
· For consumer complaints, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our live chat at www.aldoi.gov or call 334-241-4141.
· For examinations, email email@example.com.
· For captives, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· For preneed, email email@example.com.
· For general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Email addresses for other departments are available by visiting the ALDOI website at: https://www.aldoi.gov/ContactUs.aspx. You may also call the Department main number at (334) 269-3550 and you will be directed to the division you need to leave a voice message.
While the employees of Department of Insurance maybe teleworking until April 6, the business of the Department will continue.
Contact InformationMailing Address
Alabama Department of Insurance
P.O. Box 303351
Montgomery, AL 36130-3351