- Turned off:
- Turned on:
- Turned off:
- Turned on:
Other Important Dates
- Appointments are renewed annually.
- Invoices will no longer be displayed on the NIPR website after 4:00 PM CDT, June 30, 2020.
- Invoice fees Based on the Residency of the Appointee
- Resident: $20
- Non-Resident: $60
NIPR Processing Fees
NIPR Transaction Fees:
1% of total state fees charged.
- Payment Method Fees: Credit Card or Electronic Check. There is a $60,000 limit on Credit Card payments. If invoice exceeds $60,000, applicant must choose an alternative payment method.
- Electronic Check: There are no check fees for utilizing the electronic check payment method, but NIPR fees will apply.
- NIPR ACH – 9431763793
License Classes / Lines of Authority
Exchange Agency, Exchange Producer, Insurance Producer, Purchasing Group Broker, Risk Retention Agency, Risk Retention Agent, Title Agency, Title Agent
- Transactions Declined During Down Time: Yes
- Effective Dates Honored When Processing is Turned On: No
- PDB Alerts Turned Off: No
- Appointments Updated to Show Renewed on PDB: Yes
- Appointment & Terminations Turned Off: Yes
- Electronic processing through NIPR is mandatory and continuation invoices cannot be paid directly to the Department of Insurance.
- Companies will not be allowed to terminate any appointments on the list, once the invoice and list has been generated and made available.
- Electronic payment options chosen through NIPR will immediately reflect the invoices as paid and NIPR will forward payment and renewal transactions to the state within 24 hours of that payment.
- Appointment Renewal and NIPR processing fees are non-refundable.
- Please contact Arkansas Department of Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a dispute regarding a specific appointment and documentation to verify you previously terminated the appointment. Disputes must be resolved prior to the company appointment renewal period beginning.
- Paper terminations will be accepted by the state also until May 1, 2020. Please note that paper terminations may take 15 working days for the state to process.
- If appointment renewal invoices are not paid before 4:00pm CDT on June 30, 2020, the appointment will be cancelled. If this occurs, a new appointment must be submitted after July 1, 2020.
- Please contact Arkansas Department of Insurance at email@example.com if you have a dispute regarding a specific appointment and documentation to verify you previously terminated the appointment. Disputes must be resolved prior to May 25, 2020.
Contact InformationMailing Address
Arkansas Department of Commerce
Arkansas Insurance Department
1 Commerce Way, Suite 104
Little Rock, AR 72202
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
- Questions or inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes should be sent by e-mail to LicenseMail@arkansas.gov