- Fee: $0.00
- Fee: $0.00
- Submit DHS contact change request (no resident state license on PDB)
- Submit Email Changes
- Submit Phone number Changes
- Submit change to state code of residence address (Non Residents Only)
- Submit change to state code of business address (Residents and Non Residents)
- Submit change to state code of mailing address (Residents and Non Residents)
- Submit change to state code of residence address (Residents Only)
- Tracks counties
Applicant’s West Virginia license must be in active status on PDB.
Individual applicant’s residence address must be in West Virginia.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
Pearson Vue 1-(800)-274-2614
West Virginia Insurance
- One Year
- Every business entity must notify the department in writing of any change in their O/P/O/D - Owners, Officers, Partners, Directors. There is no form or fee to make changes. The notice should be in writing and should contain the business entity name and FEIN and the reported changes. The notice can be faxed, mailed or emailed to the Department.
Fingerprinting is required of all new resident producers, producers amending their license adding a major line and any new resident licensees relocating from another state. To learn more about the fingerprinting requirement, please visit:
When relocating from another state to West Virginia, a letter of clearance (if state provides) is required. When relocating to another state from West Virginia, it is suggested the individual contact the state to see if a letter of clearance is required or if cancelling the license with WV is sufficient.
To print this documentation. This documentation will serve in lieu of a letter of clearance or letter of certification.
- To print off the letter of clearance or certification in SBS solar, please use the following steps:
- Please visit or click https://www.wvinsurance.gov/Divisions/Licensing
- On the right-hand side, under the links section, please click on licensee lookup.
- The license manager screen will appear. Please enter jurisdiction as West Virginia and other required information for the customer.
- This page may be printed and will serve in lieu of a letter of clearance or certification.
- Please note, state licensing departments are also encouraged to check the producer database (PDB) for updated licensing status in West Virginia.