- Fee: $0.00
- Fee: $0.00
- Submit contact change request for any license on NIPR's Producer Database (PDB)
- Submit DHS contact change request (no resident state license on PDB)
- Submit Email Changes
- Submit Phone number Changes
- Submit change to state code of residence address for non-residents only. Address must match respective resident/home state license address.
- Submit change to state code of business address
- Accepts change to state code of mailing address
- Track counties.
- Submit change to state code of residence address for residents.
P.O. Boxes are allowed for mailing addresses only.
Applicant's Iowa license record must be active on PDB before completing a Contact Change Request (CCR) transaction.
Applicants must have a resident license on PDB to submit a CCR for Iowa.
Resident applicants must maintain Iowa as their home state.
Non-Resident applicants' resident address must not be in the state of Iowa.
Applicants holding a non-resident license in the state may not make changes to the state of an address from what is on file, as this may necessitate a change in resident status. Contact the state's department of insurance to make such changes.
Submitted residence address must match residence address for resident/home state license.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
Resident state changes cannot be done online. Please contact the Iowa Insurance Division, Producer Licensing for the procedure. Phone #515-654-6600 or email email@example.com.
Exams are valid for 90 days.
Pearson Vue 1-877-540-5825
These changes are not tracked by the department and do not need to be reported.
NIPR is currently working with Iowa to make access to Continuing Education (CE) transcript data available via MYNIPR.
Click here to be directed to MyNIPR application.