Applicant's name, Tax ID, license number, birth date, state of residence and National Producer Number (NPN) must match current Producer Database (PDB) record for resident state.
Applicant cannot late renew an inactive license. Applicant must reinstate or reapply through Non-Resident License (NRL) Application.
Applicant must actively hold:
- Insurance producer Life if applying for insurance producer Variable LOA.
- Insurance producer Life if applying for insurance producer Viatical LOA.
- Insurance Producer/Property and Casualty if applying for Surplus Lines.
- Insurance producer Disability / Health if applying for Certified Exchange Producer.
- A insurance producer license, with any LOA, if applying for Managing General Agents.
If applicant responds "yes" to one of the background questions please submit supporting documents electronically via NIPR's Attachments Warehouse. The documents may also be submitted to the state via mail, email, or fax.
Please check Announcements for any last minute notifications about the states to which you are applying.