Applicant's name, birth date, license number, state of residence, Tax ID, and National Producer Number (NPN) must match current Producer Database (PDB) record for resident state.
Variable Contracts applicants must supply FINRA CRD number on application.
Applicant may not actively hold:
- Insurance producer Life and Funeral at the same time.
- Insurance producer Life and insurance producer Viatical lines of authority (LOAs) at the same time.
- Portable Electronics Small Vendor and Portable Electronics Large Vendor at the same time.
- Viatical Settlement Broker and insurance producer Viatical at the same time.
Applicant must actively hold:
- Insurance producer Life if applying for insurance producer Variable LOA.
- Insurance producer Life if applying for insurance producer Viatical LOA.
- Insurance Producer/Property and Casualty if applying for Surplus Lines.
- Insurance producer Disability / Health if applying for Certified Exchange Producer.
- an insurance producer license, with any LOA, if applying for Managing General Agents.
If applicant responds "yes" to one of the background questions please submit supporting documents electronically via NIPR's Attachments Warehouse. The documents may also be submitted to the state via mail, email, or fax.