COLORADO Non-Resident Adjuster Licensing for Individuals


Primary Rules    |   License Printing    |   Business Rules   |   State Offerings   |   License Fees   |   Contacts & FAQs

State Announcements

There are no announcements for Colorado at this time.

Primary Rules

Response Question
Yes Accepts adjuster for individuals electronically.
No* Accepts adjuster for business entities electronically.
No Accepts Adjuster Designated Home State (ADHS) electronically.
No Applicant can reinstate a license electronically.
No Applicant can add lines of authority to an existing active license electronically.
Yes Print licenses electronically.

* Business entities will apply through Non-Resident Licensing  rather than Non-Resident Adjuster Licensing.

License Printing

To print your license, click the state on NIPR's Producer Licensing Map.

Business Rules

All non-resident public adjuster / public adjuster must submit a surety bond in the amount of $20,000.00. The original bond must be mailed to or delivered to the state.

Please note that Colorado does not license independent adjusters. If you, or the party you are applying on behalf of, are an independent adjuster who works on behalf of an insurer, please do not apply for a public adjuster license.

State Offerings

Please note that license class names can vary by state.

License Class Line of Authority (LOA)
Non-Resident Public Adjuster Public Adjuster

License Fees

Fees shown are state fees only. These fees do not include NIPR transaction fees.

License Class / LOA Combination Fee *
Non-Resident Public Adjuster / Public Adjuster $89.00

* Per Line of Authority.


Last Update: 4/09/2018