Other Important Dates
- Termination requests for individual appointments that are not to be renewed must be processed before 3:00 PM Central Time Tuesday, April 27, 2022.
- Invoices will no longer be displayed on the NIPR website after 4:00 PM Central Time, Thursday, September 2, 2022.
- Appointment Renewal Invoices and the list of appointment renewals due will be available on the NIPR website on May 1, 2022.
- All appointments added on and after April 27, 2022, will not need to be renewed this year.
- Pre-need $30
Additional Late Fees
NIPR Processing Fees
NIPR Renewal processing fee will equal one percent of the total state fee charged with a minimum of $5 and maximum of $1000.
License Classes / Lines of Authority
- Transactions Declined During Down Time: N/A
- Effective Dates Honored When Processing is Turned On: N/A
- PDB Alerts Turned Off: No
- Appointments Updated to Show Renewed on PDB: Yes
- Electronic processing through NIPR is mandatory and continuation invoices cannot be paid directly to the Department of Insurance.
- Companies will not be allowed to terminate any appointments on the list, once the invoice and list has been generated and made available.
- Electronic payment options chosen through NIPR will immediately reflect the invoices as paid and NIPR will forward payment and renewal transactions to the state within 24 hours of that payment.
- Appointment Renewal and NIPR processing fees are non-refundable.
- Failure to remit payment by the due date may result in administrative action by the department against the Pre-Need COA.
Contact InformationMailing Address
Alabama Department of Insurance
P.O. Box 303351
Montgomery, AL 36130-3351
Frequently Asked Questions
Online printing information can be found by going to NIPR's license print page and selecting the state.
- Producer Licensing Division
- Or under Producers/Agents on home page of website for specifics
- The University of Alabama - Phone: 205-348-3000
- Register and Pay Online
- Fax changes to: 334-240-3282