How to choose which application to use

Use Background Questions Supporting Documents (BQSD) if you have answered "yes" to any of the background questions on a pending uniform application/renewal and need to attach supporting documentation.

Things you can do with BQSD:

Use Reporting of Actions (ROA) if you need to report a final adjudicated administrative, criminal or civil action to the state(s) in which an active license is held.

Things you can do with ROA: