Applicant's name, Tax ID, license number, birth date, state of residence and National Producer Number (NPN) must match current Producer Database (PDB) record for resident state.
Applicant cannot late renew an inactive license. Applicant must reinstate or reapply through Non-Resident License (NRL) Application.
Applicant must actively hold:
- Producer Life if applying for Producer Variable LOA.
- Producer Life if applying for Producer Viatical LOA.
- Producer/Property and Casualty if applying for Surplus Lines.
- Producer Disability / Health if applying for Certified Exchange Producer.
- A Producer license, with any LOA, if applying for Managing General Agents.
If applicant responds "yes" to one of the background questions please submit supporting documents electronically via NIPR's Attachments Warehouse. The documents may also be submitted to the state via mail, email, or fax.
Please check Announcements for any last minute notifications about the states to which you are applying.